There will be an annual Emergency Management Plan Training Exercise at Brock’s main campus on Friday, June 24 from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.The exercise will involve the testing and response of the Emergency Response Team (ERT), Crisis Management Group (CMG), and the Emergency Notification System (ENS). During that time, you may see emergency response vehicles such as police, fire and ambulance on campus.The normal business day or any of the University events should not be disrupted. During the course of the morning, the ENS may send out “test” messages only.You can receive these messages through: email voice mail electronic emergency scrolling message signs PA system – where that ability exits to make announcements Brock cellphones Brock paging devicesThis disruption will likely be very minimal, but the testing of the system is an essential requirement in our emergency preparedness.Please direct any inquiries to Campus Security, 905-688-5550 x4300.
- Tennis News French Open: Rohan Bopanna, Roger-Vasselin knocked out in quarter-finals
- Other Sports Dipa Karmakar secures bronze in vault event in Artistic Gymnastics World Cup
- Badminton News Indonesia Masters 2019: Saina Nehwal Beats He Bingjiao to reach Final
- Badminton News Indonesia Masters 2019: Saina sails into semis but Sindhu, Srikanth lose in quarters
- Indian Premier League IPL 2019 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings: Raina 36th fifty gives Chennai five-wicket win vs Kolkata