Former captain of Accra Great Olympics, Godwin Attram says the management of Olympics has to be professional enough in their recruitment for the season in other not to suffer a quick return to the second tier league.Speaking on Asempa FM over the weekend, Attram rubbished the recruitment style of the management of his former club; Olympics for acting unprofessionally as he witnessed over 90 players justify their inclusion to join the ‘Dade’ side come next season.“I think for a club like Olympics they don’t need players for justifiers they need to promote young ones from their junior side and moreover I have willingly given out seven of my good players from my Academy to them free of charge”, he said. The 34 year old has now signed a year deal for Deportivo Azogues in the Ecuadorian league but currently is working on his Academy in Ghana and has decided to play for Great Olympics for the three to four months that he will be in Ghana in a mutual agreement with his foreign club. The workaholic midfielder believes he has been the best product for the past 10- 15 years to be discovered by Great Olympics.
- Pennsylvania Remains Up for Grabs as Trump and Biden Assert Confidence
- Migrant worker neglect could hurt Malaysia economic recovery
- Women’s FA Cup: Government in talks with FA over resuming competition during lockdown | Football News
- North Korea: Going back in time with Pyongyang’s austere hotels
- Georgia: Biden closes gap with Trump to fewer than 500 votes.