Facebook Twitter Google+ Senior defender Skylar Thomas was named the Atlantic Coast Conference Player of the Week and was picked to the TopDrawerSoccer.com National Team of the Week. Both honors were announced Tuesday.Thomas played 90 minutes at right center back in a 1-0 win over Binghamton on Sept. 23 and on Saturday, he played the full match and scored the lone goal in a 1-0 win over then-No. 2 Virginia.Thomas’ header goal in the 31st minute off a Julian Buescher corner kick gave SU its first win over a Top-10 team since Oct. 17, 2001.No. 9 Syracuse (8-1, 2-1 ACC) will take on Colgate (4-3-1, 1-0 Patriot) on Tuesday at 7 p.m. at SU Soccer Stadium. Comments AdvertisementThis is placeholder text Published on September 30, 2014 at 12:53 pm Contact Matt: firstname.lastname@example.org | @matt_schneidman
- Pennsylvania Remains Up for Grabs as Trump and Biden Assert Confidence
- Migrant worker neglect could hurt Malaysia economic recovery
- Women’s FA Cup: Government in talks with FA over resuming competition during lockdown | Football News
- North Korea: Going back in time with Pyongyang’s austere hotels
- Georgia: Biden closes gap with Trump to fewer than 500 votes.