For all the Latest Sports News News, Tennis News News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps. New Delhi: Indian tennis star Rohan Bopanna along with his French partner E Roger-Vasselin knocked out of the French Open tennis tournament when the tag team lost a straight-sets in the men’s doubles quarter-finals here on Tuesday.The 13th seeded Indo-French combination went down 6-7, 2-6 to eighth seeds Nikola Mektic of Croatia and Austria’s Alexander Peya in an hour and 32 minutes.In the semi-finals, Mektic and Peya will meet the winners of the last eight clash between Nicolás Jarry of Chile and Maximo Gonzalez of Argentina and the sixth seeded French pair of Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Nicolas Mahut.This would the second time that Bopanna and Roger-Vasselin have come up and lost major tournament after Australian Open in January.
- Tennis News French Open: Rohan Bopanna, Roger-Vasselin knocked out in quarter-finals
- Other Sports Dipa Karmakar secures bronze in vault event in Artistic Gymnastics World Cup
- Badminton News Indonesia Masters 2019: Saina Nehwal Beats He Bingjiao to reach Final
- Badminton News Indonesia Masters 2019: Saina sails into semis but Sindhu, Srikanth lose in quarters
- Indian Premier League IPL 2019 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings: Raina 36th fifty gives Chennai five-wicket win vs Kolkata