Canaan, IN—INDOT maintenance crews will complete deep patching operations on S.R. 62 next week between C.R. 325 E. and Flatbottom Road in eastern Jefferson County, west of Canaan.The road will close daily at this location from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. beginning Monday, October 7, through Friday, October 11, weather permitting.S.R. 62 will be open to local traffic only. Access to homes within the closure will be maintained.The official detour route for all thru traffic is U.S. 421 to S.R. 129.
- Pennsylvania Remains Up for Grabs as Trump and Biden Assert Confidence
- Migrant worker neglect could hurt Malaysia economic recovery
- Women’s FA Cup: Government in talks with FA over resuming competition during lockdown | Football News
- North Korea: Going back in time with Pyongyang’s austere hotels
- Georgia: Biden closes gap with Trump to fewer than 500 votes.