Tourism in North Korea appeared to be booming before the Covid-19 outbreak, he recalls. Around 100,000 tourists – mostly Chinese – are thought to visit North Korea each year. The number of non-Chinese tourists for the same period is assumed to be between 8,000 and 10,000. – Advertisement –
- Pennsylvania Remains Up for Grabs as Trump and Biden Assert Confidence
- Migrant worker neglect could hurt Malaysia economic recovery
- Women’s FA Cup: Government in talks with FA over resuming competition during lockdown | Football News
- North Korea: Going back in time with Pyongyang’s austere hotels
- Georgia: Biden closes gap with Trump to fewer than 500 votes.