Tag: 上海ty交流群

Ian Wright slams Arsenal flop Shkodran Mustafi for crucial error against Tottenham

first_imgShkodran Mustafi was at fault for the concession of a second half penalty against Spurs (Picture: Getty)Ian Wright slammed error-prone Arsenal defender Shkodran Mustafi after he gifted Tottenham a way back into Saturday’s north London derby.The Gunners looked set to record a first league win on Spurs turf for five years when they led until the 74th minute through Aaron Ramsey’s brilliantly taken opening goal.Mauricio Pochettino’s side, however, were gifted a way back into the contest with 15 minutes remaining when Harry Kane, standing a yard off-side when Christian Eriksen delivered a teasing free-kick, was needlessly barged over by Mustafi.More: FootballRio Ferdinand urges Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop Manchester United starChelsea defender Fikayo Tomori reveals why he made U-turn over transfer deadline day moveMikel Arteta rates Thomas Partey’s chances of making his Arsenal debut vs Man CityThe Germany international had been asked to play in an unfamiliar right-back position and had coped manfully until that point but Wright could hardly hide his ire for a player who regularly suffers from rushes of blood to the head.AdvertisementAdvertisementADVERTISEMENT‘A great game with a great atmosphere,’ Wright said on his YouTube channel. ‘I thought the manager got the shape right. It’s just frustrating. It feels like a loss to me when you look at some of the decisions. Ian Wright slams Arsenal flop Shkodran Mustafi for crucial error against Tottenham Advertisement Harry Kane’s goal was his record ninth in north London derbies (Picture: Getty)‘Their goal was offside but obviously Mustafi’s fingerprints are all over the crime scene. Pushing him in the back – they get and score the penalty.’Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang had a chance to steal the bragging rights at the death with a penalty of his own, but Hugo Lloris produced a vital save.Wright added: ‘You have to be really positive because we went there and attacked them and should have won the game. The boss deserves a lot of credit.‘Sokratis was magnificent, Leno was fantastic. Ramsey, someone who is leaving the club, his first-half performance was magnificent.‘I won’t be too down even though I’ve said it feels like a loss.’More: Arsenal FCArsenal flop Denis Suarez delivers verdict on Thomas Partey and Lucas Torreira movesThomas Partey debut? Ian Wright picks his Arsenal starting XI vs Manchester CityArsene Wenger explains why Mikel Arteta is ‘lucky’ to be managing Arsenal Comment Metro Sport ReporterSaturday 2 Mar 2019 4:25 pmShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link Advertisementlast_img read more

Read More

Norway’s Askøy municipality weighs founding separate pension fund

first_imgThe Norwegian municipality of Askøy is considering setting up its own, separate pension fund for employees, once its current arrangement with pension provider Storebrand comes to an end.The local authority, which lies within the county of Hordaland around the west Norwegian city of Bergen, has put out a tender notice on the EU’s TED service, looking for potential service providers for a separate occupational pension fund.Many Norwegian public sector employers have had to look for alternative pension fund provision arrangements for staff since commercial providers Storebrand and DNB Livsforsikring announced two years ago they were pulling out of the public service pensions market.In the tender notice, Askøy kommune said its chief councillor was now preparing a case on the future provider of the occupational pension for employees. The local authority currently has an occupational pension for its employees in Storebrand, it said, adding that the case would be decided by Askøy’s municipal council.“The establishment of a separate pension fund will be a real alternative,” it said.Askøy said it was inviting tenders for a turnkey system for a separate pension fund in accordance with the main tariff agreement in the KS (the Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities) tariff area.This is to include tenders for all the necessary liabilities and assets services, it said, with the exception of the manager, board and auditor.The Askøy municipality pension scheme had 1,750 active members in 2014, and 650 pensioners.Total premiums were NOK115m.The local authority said the contract would be subject to two possible renewals, starting 1 January 2016.It said it envisaged inviting three providers to tender.The deadline for receipt of tenders or requests to participate is 13 April.Following the exits of Storebrand and DNB Livsforsikring, the only external provider that will be left in the sector is Kommunal Landspensjonskasse (KLP).KLP is the second-largest provider of public service pensions in Norway after Statens Pensjonskasse (SPK), and has been expanding rapidly over the last year as municipalities and other public sector employers transfer their existing schemes to it.It has said it is taking in 150,000 new members as a result of the corporate exits by the end of 2014.DNB Livsforsiking has blamed its decision to leave the public service pensions business on the tightening of requirements and regulations, and the intense competition that exists in the market.Storebrand said it would have had to put a high level of investment into systems and processes to continue direct provision of public service pensions.Earlier this month, KLP reported a 100% rise in contributions last year to NOK62.5bn in 2014 from NOK30.9bn the year before, as municipalities continued to transfer their pensions to the scheme.In 2014 alone, KLP said 58 local authorities and 203 public businesses had transferred their pensions to it.Some local authorities have already moved to set up their own pension funds, however.Last October, Tromsø regional council in the north of Norway established the new Tromsø Municipal Pension Fund with 5,000 members and NOK2.5bn in assets under management.last_img read more

Read More

New Chinese FA Rule Thwarts Costa, Benzema, Cavani Move to China

first_imgPreviously, teams were allowed to field an Asian player in addition to three non-Asian foreigners, but that spot in the starting line-up will now be taken by a Chinese player under the age of 23. Clubs must also include a second Chinese player under 23 in their matchday squads.“In order to realise ‘The General Plan of Chinese Football Reform and Development’ and to benefit the overall development of Chinese football and Chinese local players, to enhance the quality of the national team and to keep the professional league on a healthy, stable and consistent track, the CFA has adjusted the regulations of the 2017 Chinese Super League and the China League,” the statement said.The new regulations were drawn up during a meeting of the CFA’s Professional Leagues Committee in Wuhan on Sunday before clubs were informed of the ruling. The current transfer window opened on Jan. 1 and many of the 16 Chinese Super League clubs have already signed their full quota of foreign players ahead of the league’s opening round on March 4.Tianjin Quanjian owner Shu Yuhui confirmed the cashed-up Chinese Super League outfit had plans to sign Diego Costa, Karim Benzema, Edinson Cavani and Radamel Falcao until China’s Football Association (CFA) made changes to the limit of foreigners.Having already lured Belgium international Axel Witsel to the CSL, Tianjin – coached by former Real Madrid and Juventus defender Fabio Cannavaro – had been linked with further moves for Chelsea’s Costa & Co.And Shu revealed Tianjin had been in talks with the Spain international, Real Madrid striker Benzema, Paris Saint-Germain’s Cavani and Monaco hitman Falcao before the CFA announced new rules regarding foreign players, with teams in the CSL forced to name only three of their imports in starting XIs from this season.“Our club had a massive investment plan for the new season but it was tightened up by the new rules,” Shu told Tianjin Sports Channel.“We need an out-and-out striker so we made a bid for Benzema. We also made an attempt for Falcao.“As a matter of fact, the club had even prepared the contracts for Falcao and [Benfica striker] Raul Jimenez. We had already reached agreement with them on wages and bonus. The pair were expected to sign the contracts, but the new rules forced us to give up on them.”Delving deeper into Tianjin’s transfer plans, Shu revealed meetings with Jorge Mendes, whose clients include Cristiano Ronaldo among others.“I made an appointment with Mendes and he came to my hometown to visit me. At that time, we were interested in signing Costa,” he added.“PSG told us Cavani would only be allowed to leave in June, even though the player himself was willing to join us. The same can be said for Costa because Chelsea would only let him leave in June. However, the new season of CSL will almost reach the halfway stage in June, we can’t wait so long.”While the arrivals of these players appear unlikely, Fiorentina star Nikola Kalinic is nearing a move to Haihe Educational Football Stadium in Tianjin.“We are currently discussing whether to hold onto [former Brazil international] Luis Fabiano,” Shu said. “But Cannavaro told us he preferred Kalinic, who would perfectly fit into the team’s style of play.”Tianjin are set to play in China’s top flight in 2017 after Cannavaro guided the club to promotion last season.Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram WINTER TRANSFERChinese Super League clubs’ player recruitment plans for the coming season were thrown into disarray on Monday morning as the Chinese Football Association confirmed last week’s reports it would limit the number of foreign players permitted to play in the 2017 season.In a statement published on the federation’s website, the CFA announced clubs would be permitted to field a maximum of three foreign players per game, with that quota including players from within the area governed by the Asian Football Confederation.last_img read more

Read More